Thank you for considering the Saison Winery Wine Club.
It is with great anticipation that we introduce the Saison Winery Allocation Membership. We strive to allocate our wine as fairly as possible based on loyalty and vintage availability. As a founding member you will have list seniority for our extremely limited production California single-vineyard wines as well as curated Burgundy selections.
Priority access to exclusive bottlings and winery events Guaranteed quarterly allocation of Saison wines (not available anywhere else) Invitations to winemaker dinners at Saison & Angler.
The Grand Cru Allocation Club is the best way to experience Saison Winery. These wines are hand selected by winemaker Mark Bright and include the rarest bottling from the cellar. Outside of the current release wines every year, you will receive other bottlings from the cellar that create good comparisons of the different vintages.
- Access to the smallest production vineyards
- Includes past vintages from our library
- Exclusive events for Grand Cru Allocation Members
- 15% off all purchases
- Grand Cru Allocation only Zoom Tastings to learn about the quarterly releases with the winemaker
- 6 bottles per quarter / Approx. $400 per shipment (excluding taxes and shipping fees)
The Grand Cru Allocation Club is limited to 25 members as the production level of our smallest vineyards are sometimes only one barrel, dont hesitate to join as we will be filling up fast.
The Premier Cru Allocation Club is a great way to stay current with all releases of new wines from Saison Winery, including some wines that we will not be accessible unless your a club member. We love to host tastings and events in Santa Cruz and Monterey and members are first on the list for RSVP's, which most events do sell out.
- Access to current release wines and allocated small production vineyards
- Invitations to special events including tastings, BBQ's and days in the vineyard
- 10% discounts on all purchases and free tastings (when we re-open)
- Access to quarterly release Zoom tastings with the winemaker
- 4 bottles per quarter / Approx. $200 per shipment (excluding taxes and shipping fees)